MONDAY: Students will continue to practice changing mixed numbers into improper fractions.
TUESDAY: Students will practice changing improper fractions into mixed numbers.
WEDNESDAY: Students will add and subtract Mixed Numbers
THURSDAY: Finish Reviewing
FRIDAY: Fractions Assessment
Here are the center activities I have planned (Special Thanks to Sam and Desmond's families for donating supplies for us to use!)
1) Fractions Domino War - Students will compare fractions to see which one is the greatest
2) Fractions Guess Who - Students will identify characteristics in fractions to guess which fraction their partner has.
3) Equivalent Fractions Game
4) Fraction Race - Students will simplify fractions in order to win
5) Fraction Uno - Similar to regular Uno, but FRACTIONS!
6) Connect 4 - Students will try and line up 4 equivalent fractions in a row to win!
January 22 - Math Benchmark
January 23 - Reading Benchmark
January 24 - Family Fitness Night
I think that is it for now! As always, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know!